We’re hiring Collectors
Apply today if you’re positive, action-orientated and motivated by helping people find solutions.
You can be a very successful collector if:
- You’re a great communicator – you enjoy connecting with people
- You’re ready to solve problems – you’re observant and have excellent detective skills
- You know how to negotiate – you listen carefully and look for solutions
- You want to be rewarded – you’re focused and work hard
If you’re eager to learn, we’ll help you hone these skills into a rewarding career.
Conditions of Employment:
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- You must be a citizen or have a valid work permit to be able to work in the USA
- Be available for full-time work
- You will undergo a criminal records check
- Call account holders to discuss delinquency and recover debt
- Gather relevant financial information
- Negotiate repayment options on overdue accounts
Each collector gets paid on-the-job training to understand client directives and policies as well as industry legislative guidelines to which we strictly adhere. Most importantly, we believe everyone deserves to be treated with courtesy and respect at all times. At MetCredit USA, our code is central to everything we do:
MetCredit USA Code of Ethics
- The individual must be respected at all times.
- The customer must be given the best possible service.
- Excellence and superior performance must be pursued at all times.